ClickLine anomaly?

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Fri Feb 4 13:58:29 EST 2011

On 04.02.11 at 12:43 -0500 dunbarx at aol.com apparently wrote:

>But why more logical? The simple, transparent way is to just let the
>clickLine do its thing.

Well, more logical to me. It allows me, for example, to distinguish
between content with empty lines and no content. The latter is
primarily in situations when the content of a scrolling field is
shorter than the field height and content may contain empty lines at
the end of the list. Optically, one can't see whether a line is there
but empty or whether there is no line.

Of course, you want exactly the opposite ;-)

Robert