How to send a number as a number or How to rule an LED

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Fri Feb 4 12:42:09 EST 2011

Glad it helped. Though as a longtime hardware serial interface user, I DO
strongly suggest going the ascii route. That Arduino function should work
as-is (with the bug fixes). Couple it with really simple code on the LC side
and you're done.

write ("LED" && tValue & CR) to file thePort

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity