Error on uploading app to App Store

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:36:49 EDT 2011

Thanks for all your replies,

I am on Snow Leopard with XCode 4.0.2 and LC 4.6.3.
I also tested on Lion with XCode 4.1 and LC 4.6.3
Both gave the same error!
I also tested with just one profile and because it is my first app I don't
have any expired profiles.

What I am most interested in is settings like and how they need to match:
- name of the profile
- App ID
- internal App ID within LC (can this be anything or must it be
com.abc.xyz?)

Can someone give me an example of that?

greetings,

William