End of an Era: Steve Jobs

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Aug 27 23:50:03 EDT 2011

On Saturday, August 27, 2011, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> Long-time LiveCode developer and ardent fanboy Chipp Walters said, "This
is a tremendous move forward for LiveCode. Kevin Miller's a true visionary,
and if he says I don't need choice then that's more than good enough for me.
I'm thrilled at the opportunity to throw away many years' worth of effort
making add-on tools to demonstrate my support for him. And I can't wait to
start writing him royalty checks.  I've been making way too much money, and
this will bring our balance sheet in line with development houses using
other tools."

Typical PR horseshit. No surprise to see I'm once again misquoted and
mis-characterized. My quote said absolutely nothing about sending royalty
checks, everyone knows the program only works with direct wire withdrawals.

--
Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.