LC 4.6.3 Gotcha?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Sat Aug 27 15:43:03 EDT 2011

Thanks John,

Right.

send "fooHandler" to stack "schedule" works. "fooHandler" finds its way through the hierarchy to the group.

I know it works because I had to re-write my script that way to get it working again. The older version was just:

go to stack "schedule"
fooHandler

Was the old version incorrect?

The older version worked for years, stopped working a few days ago. I'm trying to figure out why it stopped working.

I have quite a few other scripts written the old way. I might need to start hunting them down and fixing them.

Cheers,

Tim