LC 4.6.3 Gotcha?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Sat Aug 27 15:16:00 EDT 2011

It's me, the OP. Apparently, no one knows the answer to my question.

So, I'll ask an easier one:

Hypothetically, we have a stack which includes a button.

the script of the button:

On mouseup
	do this
	do that
	go to stack "schedule"
	answer the short name of this stack
	fooHandler
end mouseUp

The answer command confirms that we have arrived at stack "schedule"

on stack "schedule" there is a group, with a script:

on fooHandler
	answer "the foo has been handled"
end fooHandler

Is the syntax correct?

Or, am I supposed to write:

Send "fooHandler" to stack "schedule"

or something of that nature?

Depending on the answer, I might have a followup question.

Tim