Where are official "Made with..." graphics for Livecode?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu Apr 14 04:33:23 EDT 2011

Hi Klaus

Thanks but I've seen these. They don't form a package I can use in a splash screen. I would need some text as well ("Made with...") and then I'd  need an approved font or a graphic representing the approved phrase, hopefully all incorporated into a series of graphics for different kinds of display (splash screen, printed media etc.).

I'll just cobble something together but I'm surprised that LiveCode doesn't want to get developers to add discreetly to their branding. Frankly it's less likely that the press will want to do this, so some graphics for developers would be welcome. Or maybe nobody else thinks so. Or maybe I haven't waited long enough for the mother ship to react (I'm a Digest reader).

Cheers

Graham