When Export Snapshot doesn't work

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 14 05:16:57 EDT 2011

Hi Graham,

You can write your own code to make sure that a file doesn't exist already. Before you export a snapshot to it, you can delete the file and check that it has been created again afterwards. You can also check "the result" and "it" for errors at certain points.  I wouldn't want RunRev to show some error message by itself. I prefer to have full control over error messages and I don't think that the current ways of (silent) error reporting should be changed.

You can write a script to check that the user selected an area within the target rect. If not, don't apologise for the user's mistakes but just show your custom error message.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com