how to totally make Kevin's day

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 9 14:55:57 EDT 2010

Roger.E.Eller wrote:

> Does this mean that all the Rev eggs are going back into the Apple basket?
> I was so looking forward to making Android apps with Rev.

At this point RunRev has two three going for their Android version:

1. They've put way too much into it at this point to let it lie still.

2. Over the last 6 months Android's rate of growth has exploded by 886%
while iOS's has dropped from a high of 34% down to 23%:
<http://mobile.venturebeat.com/2010/08/02/android-outsells-iphone-again-sales-up-886-globally/>

3. Apple has demonstrated a willingness to change the rules of the game
at any time regardless of how widespread the subsequent destruction will
be.

Sure, after having put so much into iOS already, RunRev will see it
through.

But will they put all their eggs in Apple's basket?

"Burn me once, shame on you.  Burn me twice, shame on you."

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World