revNavigator

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 05:15:55 EDT 2010

I too am a fan of revNavigator, and only discovered it about 18 months
ago.  It's one of those things that just looks too simple to be
useful.  But once I started to use it I realised how much power lay
beneath its simple uncluttered interface.

I've been away from Rev develoopment for a while, so I can't remember
what features it was lacking since Geoff moved on to new pastures.
However, I seem to remember that the source ships with it, so there's
nothing stopping us from maintaining/improving it.

Bernard