DragImage question

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 04:38:53 EDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at mollysrevenge.com> wrote:
> Just working on my first drag/drop code.  All seems to be working fine and a
> lot easier to implement than I thought it would be!
>
> I'm dragging the contents of a field (text) into another field on the same
> card and would like to see a faint outline of the source field and it's text
> follow the cursor to the destination field.  I know I can set the dragImage
> property to an image number but in this case, the image would be different
> each time because of the text in the field.

Hi Pete,

A solution could consist to create an image of the field on the fly.
For doing that you can use the export snapshot command:

export snapshot from field "myDataField" \
         to image "DragImageField" as PNG
  set the dragImage to the short id of image "DragImageField"

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc