revCopyFile problems on Mac OS X.6.4

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Wed Sep 1 07:53:25 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am a little stumped on this one. :-(

trying to do:

revCopyFile tNewFilename,(pDestinationPath&"/bilder")
put the result

tNewFilename =  9999-1_ds_7_2.jpg
(pDestinationPath&"/bilder" )= /Users/maltebrill2/Documents/archaeodox/9999-1/9999-1_datensicherung/bilder
result = Execution Error

there is a file tNewFilename in the defaultFolder and the folder I want to copy to exists.
I have read and write permissions to both file and folder. The path is dynamically created based on specialfolderpath("Documents")

On a win system this works flawlessly. What is going wrong here?

As the result is not very meaningful I tried:

put URL ("binfile:"&tNewFileName) into URL ("binfile:"&(pDestinationPath&"/bilder")

Which yields "Can´t open file"

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Malte