LiveCode applications accepted in iOS App Store

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Oct 28 11:24:52 EDT 2010

Kevin,

FYI,
I'm surprised the app was accepted because it has the text "IPHONE TEST APP" on the background and Apple's submission guidelines specifically state that no 'test" apps should be submitted. It is a minor thing for sure and the app itself seems ready for prime time but I would be prepared that the next time an Apple tester reviews it (updates etc.) that they may reject the app with that background.

Regards,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8