Rev as Linux Shell Script

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:30:21 EDT 2010

You can also leave off the -ui but then instead of a put you must write to
stdout. Worked last time I checked on 4.0, didn't test on 4.5 so don't know
if it will work there. Also, since you run without -ui you get a window
flash.

On the subject of revserver, Andre, you mentioned that liburl works with
that, but I have yet to get it to work in a revserver script.  Has there
been an updated release of revserver that works wiht liburl, or do I just
have something broken on my end or.. ?

Suggestions welcome, because i'd love to have liburl available.