revweb plug-in for linux

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 28 09:28:35 EDT 2010

Peter Alcibiades wrote:

> I have been to http://revweb.runrev.com/ and it says, as it has for some
> years now, that the Linux version is coming shortly.
>
> Is it in fact coming?  And if so when? I'm asking because I need that kind
> of functionality one way or another in the next couple of months.

Hard to say, and to be honest given the limited application of a browser
plugin in the 21st century I wouldn't mind is the Mac and Win versions
were given the same attention as the Linux version. ;)

Is there anything we might be able to help with in deploying a
Javascript-based UI instead?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World