[OT] First Mobile App Released

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Oct 16 13:28:59 EDT 2010

Hello List:

Just sharing a little excitement on the release of my first mobile app:
PLEXXR -- a stylish puzzle game for Apple's iPad.  As mentioned previously,
this app was about 7 months in the making, and I got some helpful feedback
from folks here on the list -- thanks guys!

Site with trailer (no gameplay vid yet but it's coming):
<http://www.plexxr.com>

App Store link:
<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plexxr/id397208452?mt=8>

For folks that don't have an iPad, there's also a desktop version available
on the PLEXXR site.

Apologies for the shameless plug -- just wanted to share!

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design