Datagrid option menu initialisation

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Oct 4 09:42:59 EDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at mollysrevenge.com>wrote:

> I have defined an option menu in a datagrid column whose contents are
> created by reading data from an SQLite database - the contents will be the
> same for each instance of the option menu and should be loaded when the card
> containing the datagrid is opened.  Where should I put the code to create
> the option menu contents?

In the card that contains the data grid :-)

In the preopencard or openCard message query the database, update the menu
button text in the data grid template and then load the data grid. Since the
template has the updated menu text all instances of your column will contain
the updated menu text.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems