Drag & drop reordering of a DataGrid form

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Oct 4 09:40:47 EDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 9:32 AM, zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com>wrote:

> Just to clarify, this is a change in the datagrid library itself not
> in the LiveCode engine.
> I have tried this by using the revdatagridlibrary stack from the
> LiveCode 4.5 into my version of Revolution 4.5 dp2 and now I have to
> set the dragAction to make the reorder perform.

In the dgDragMove handler update the code that sets the dragAction to this:

## Make sure data grid control will accept drop
if the dragSource contains the long ID of me and (the mouseControl is not
empty and the long id of the mouseControl contains the long ID of me) then
   set the dragAction to "move"
end if

--
Trevor DeVore