Change the name of a card

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Nov 22 11:05:34 EST 2010

Scott,

on closeField
  set the name of this cd to the text of the target
end closeField

or

on closeField
  set the name of this cd to the text of me
end closeField

The former goes into the card or stack script or a library or backscript while the latter goes into the field script.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com