Dealing with a picture

Scott Pepperdine spepper at byu.net
Mon Nov 22 10:58:34 EST 2010

I want to import an picture onto a card,
re-size the picture to about 2"x2", the size I want when I eventually
print it.
Save it to a sub directory, and change the source of the image object on
the card

By placing the picture in a sub directory, I hope to avoid loading into
memory all the pictures on all the cards in the stack when I open the stack?

I've got the 'answer file' part working, but have no clue what to do next.

Please point me to a tutorial or if not, tell me what commands I'll need
to use.

Thanks in advance,

--Scott