Getting a list of cards in a stack

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:08:29 EST 2010

Look at cardNames in the dictionary. And after you get the cardNames you can
use filter to remove the card that has the list field.  So something like
this in a button will do what you want.  For the quick test I just put it in
a button on the card with the listfield.

on mouseUp
   get the cardnames of this stack
   filter it without the short name of this card
   put it into field "yourListField"
end mouseUp