Audio Triggering + Mouse Event latency

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Nov 16 13:46:22 EST 2010

It cannot actually control anything... yet. It just monitors your brainwaves and gives you a graphical feedback. For those who actually watched the video, I tried to focus on the device but found myself staring at the beautiful blonde. At that point I realized all I was hearing was "blah blah blah blah..." but it made me feel totally at peace. Odd, I guess it does work after all.

Bob