Audio Triggering + Mouse Event latency

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:11:51 EST 2010

On 11/16/2010 08:46 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> It cannot actually control anything... yet. It just monitors your brainwaves and gives you a graphical feedback. For those who actually watched the video, I tried to focus on the device but found myself staring at the beautiful blonde. At that point I realized all I was hearing was "blah blah blah blah..." but it made me feel totally at peace. Odd, I guess it does work after all.
>
> Bob

Change and decay; remember that beautiful blondes, like Thee and Me, are
prone to the forces of
entropy; meaning 'decay'; so they will not really give you any lasting
peace - sic transit gloria mundi.

However I do like your word "yet"; it is so symptomatic of what is wrong
with our society; we are so
arrogant that we assume we will solve every besetting problem in due
course . . .

for peace give me a nice bit of Bach or, even better, Buxtehude, any
time (neither of those composers,
by the way, was blonde) . . .