LiveCode Personal Banner

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Nov 16 13:37:49 EST 2010

That is interesting. I use a Help Desk/Inventory system called Spiceworks, that is free, with the caveat that the side bar has rotating ads. It's actually not too bad. They are not invasive at all, no popups over content, and they are ads specifically targeting the IT community. I've actually clicked on one or two that seemed of interest interest me. 25% of the screen tho, ich!

Bob