Editing Text Selections?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue May 25 00:06:50 EDT 2010

I have heard rumors of advanced text control in the next major version
of rev. I wonder, if that is not too far off, if it wouldn't be worth
it to wait until that update, preceded by numerous pleas to the powers
that be to implement such functionality so as to make your present
conundrum moot? (Gawd I love using big words!)

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone