[Data Grid] get the header text color

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue May 25 16:22:16 EDT 2010

On May 14, 2010, at 7:05 PM, zryip theSlug wrote:

> 2010/5/14 zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com>:
>
> It seems same for the "Text color" property.

I've fixed getProps for "text color", "effective text color", "header
text color" and "effective header text color".

Entries in the getProp dgProps handler are as follows:

  case "effective text color"
          return the effective textColor of group "dgList" of me
          break

       case "text color"
          return the textColor of group "dgList" of me
          break

  case "header text color"
          return the textColor of group "dgHeader" of me
          break

       case "effective header text color"
          return the effective textColor of group "dgHeader" of me
          break

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems