OT: [Mac OSX] Is it possible to have Dashcode 2 and Dashcode 3 on the same Machine?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri May 14 15:20:52 EDT 2010


LOL, I thought I just answered that?

I assume it is any SDK after SDK 3.1 when Dashcode 2 came out but before SDK 3.2 when Dashcode 3 came out.

I would go with SDK 3.1.5

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8

On May 14, 2010, at 3:08 PM, Matthias Rebbe wrote:

> Thanks for your anwser, Thomas.
> 
> Maybe you also know, which of the Xcode SDKs contain Dashcode 2?
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Matthias
> 
> Am 14.05.2010 um 19:12 schrieb Thomas McGrath III:
> 
>> Dashcode 2 came out in 3.1 in beta and I use 3.2.2 where Dashcode is now 3.
>> 
>> So I am assuming that anything before 3.2 would have it.
>> 
>> HTHs
>> 
>> Tom McGrath III
>> Lazy River Software
>> http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
>> 3mcgrath at comcast.net
>> 
>> I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
>> http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com
>> 
>> I Can Speak on the iPad Store
>> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8
>> 
>> 
>> On May 14, 2010, at 11:23 AM, Matthias Rebbe wrote:
>> 
>>> Thanks for your anwser, Thomas.
>>> 
>>> Maybe you also know, which of the Xcode SDKs contain Dashcode 2?
>>> 
>>> Regards,
>>> 
>>> Matthias
>>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-revolution mailing list
>> use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
> 
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list