How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon May 10 14:08:32 EDT 2010

Quicktime runs fine on an iPhone. That's the whole idea.
Anyone can make a platform-independent "player" for quicktime.  Using
the *export
to web* feature from QT Pro, one can see the array of files that allow
scaling to different formats:  iphone, other phones, desktop. and the html
to display it.
Works perfectly on the fone. Rotates, etc.