Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Mon May 10 11:52:49 EDT 2010

True. Even if I programmed everything in Xcode, exactly as Apple
wanted, but reused my own C libraries I created in Xcode, they could
ban my apps due to the repeated code (fingerprint).

They could ban a drawing app because, conceivably, you might draw porn
with it, or for any other reason.

Cheers,
Josh