Check out Jerry's new videos -- ALICE port

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon May 10 22:43:08 EDT 2010

I am so very very interested in pushing an ALICE port to the next level. If you have a start in MC, regardless of code quality, it would still be the spark needed for pushing a new effort in creating this. Again, I have wanted to create this for a long time with many false starts and course corrections. I actually started one years ago in SC but have since lost that code. So, if anyone else is interested in working on this I am ready to devote some time to it. Our community could use a project like this in times like this, I think.

Jacque? David?

This would be most awesome.

Tom McGrath