Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Sun May 9 08:21:08 EDT 2010

Is this correct ? iPhone SDK license 4.0 version ? :
3.3.1	Applications may only use Published APIs in the manner prescribed by Apple and must not use or call any unpublished or private APIs.
3.3.2	An Application may not itself install or launch other executable code by any means, including without limitation through the use of a plug-in architecture, calling other frameworks, other APIs or otherwise. No interpreted code may be downloaded and used in an Application except for code that is interpreted and run by Apple's Published APIs and built- in interpreter(s).
3.3.3	Without Apple’s prior written approval, an Application may not provide, unlock or enable additional features or functionality through distribution mechanisms other than the App Store.
3.3.4	An Application may write data on a device only to the Application's designated container area, except as otherwise specified by Apple.