Newbie question

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue May 4 20:46:02 EDT 2010

I haven't used SC/HC but I do use background groups a lot. I tend to always
have a bg group named "interface" on my projects that holds the common user
interface for the app, then using different cards, I just create the
modified parts, this way, instead of showing/hiding controls as the
interface changes reacting to the user input, I navigate to different cards.

Typically my interface group consists of navigation stuff so that the user
can access the other cards and status displays so that I have a uniform way
of presenting stuff.

I like working that way but I don't know how people here work. So this is
feedback from someone that never knew HC or SC prior to using RR.

Cheers
andre