Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun May 2 05:47:27 EDT 2010

  On 02/05/2010 12:37, Pierre Sahores wrote:
> The way the present worldwide civil war acts vhere the monopolistic entreprises candidates are the fighters/armies and workers/peoples the victims. Until when ?...

As I am not a left-winger I do not see a polarisation between workers
and monopolistic enterprises; after all, monopolistic
enterprises consist of people.

The whole thing looks like an all-too human problem: people like to
belong to tribes, and tribes like to have chieftains.

The trouble is that very, very few chieftains care about their
tribesmen, and forget that they are chieftains only at the
sufferance of their tribesmen.

The tribesmen also forget that they can topple their chieftains quite
easily; they wander around with their mouths
hanging open in awe of the mighty chief - forgetting that s/he is,
ultimately, no better than they are.