Possible virus warning

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Mar 19 12:41:36 EDT 2010

Scott Rossi wrote:

> Dudes, come on.  The guy wrote the list on 3/16 looking for help with Rev
> and JADE.

I searched for "zeeshan" in the archives and came up empty.  How did you
find that post?

> He probably tried to send along files he was working on by
> mistake.

I'm curious how that happened, of whether that's what happened.
Apparently Jacque didn't get the email, so perhaps he sent it to a
number of hand-picked addresses, and just forgot to explain that in his
email.

> As fun as it would be to uncover, there's no conspiracy here.
>
> Now world governments covering up the existence of of extra terrestrial
> life, THAT'S a conspiracy I can get behind...

Scott, I think you underestimate the scope of the RevMobile technology
and its implications for interstellar migration.

Not only are competing vendors of other high-level development tools
threatened by this, but there's evidence from callers to AM Coast to
Coast that some governments on this planet and elsewhere in the galaxy
are concerned about the long-term effects of liberating so many people
from ObjectiveC.

ObjectiveC = OC = Operation Control, an intergalactic initiative to
control the minds of sentient beings through mind-numbing bit-counting
tasks like low-level programming languages.

Don't you see it?!?!?!  Connect the dots!!!  ObjectiveC is people!!
It's a cook book!!!

Yes, the monsters are due on Maple Street....

:)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World