Possible virus warning

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Mar 19 09:51:30 EDT 2010

Look, what really creeped me out was

1. The messages had 4 ATTACHMENTS. That is not allowed here. Suddenly the
message appears with them.
2. There were no normal headers indicating WHERE the email came from.
3. The name was unknown to me and it appeared as PERSONAL message to me.

Scott, I think you diminish the possible seriousness of the situation.  It
turned out to be nothing.

But how did it happen??