[OT] Installing Linux fonts

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:33:27 EDT 2010

Thank you Richmond for the care taken with your thoughtful reply.

I've used a *lot* of different development tools and languages over
the years and never found a single one that was exactly to my liking
or to have met all of my felt needs. Whether it be Windows or Linux
(don't use Macs), Rev by far, meets or exceeds the large majority of
my needs, expectations and wishes. When I look at the RunRev glass, it
always seems almost full.

>But, then, I am the chap
>who when a 4 x 4 hoots at me because I am an extremely careful driver, I stop the car,
>turn off the lights, and go and have "an intimate little chat" with the driver of the 4 x 4.
>Bulgarian drivers NOT being the same as drivers in Britain.

Are you certain that you aren't from the part of Texas where I grew up?

My final "intimate little chat" of that nature resulted in a visit to
a local hospital having bird-shot picked out my person, from a
thankfully misplaced shotgun blast some 25 years ago... somehow I
managed to survive my youth and gained a bit of wisdom about at least
ONE thing.

I certainly hope that Bulgarian drivers are neither easily offended or
in the habit of driving around armed with a loaded shotgun. Just some
food for thought... ;-)

Best regards,
David C.