Mac vs Win partisanship is unnecessary

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Jul 22 11:09:48 EDT 2010

> If what's good for the goose applies...why is bashing Mac off
> limits but we have gloating directed at Windows users? Come
> on people, these are two operating systems (and companies)
> that drive tools to help us in life and business, hopefully
> not two religions or two systems that should drive us to
> follow them. Each has its strengths. Each has its problems.
> Neither deserves to be a master, because people should use
> tools and not the other way around. Mac lovers, more power to you!
> Windows or Linux users--the same sentiment exactly, enjoy the
> OS you prefer.

Very nice Curry! What seems also to be an extension to this is writing
anything critical on Mac forums - where you are told "You just don't get it"
or you must be an Apple basher of some kind - or you get a load of sarcasm
or insults.

Choice serves us all very well. If there are competing technologies on the
market, it means these vendors have more reason to implement features that
please customers and curry favor with third party supporters.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software