revBrowserCallScript?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 22 08:54:58 EDT 2010

Scott,

I had a similar problem the other day. I had to force RunRev to parse
the result into a string by adding single quotes. As Andre mentioned
already, adding parentheses might help too.

get revBrowserCallScript(sBrowserId, "result = testMe()+''")

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com