[OT] Geometry sprouts

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat Jan 23 14:53:33 EST 2010

Jacque,

You can have a large Brussels Sprout. It's called a cabbage.

Brussels sprout (also brussels sprout)
noun

a vegetable consisting of the small compact bud of a variety of cabbage.

Brussels sprouts
• the plant that yields this vegetable, bearing many such buds along a
tall single stem.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video: