[OT] Geometry sprouts

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jan 23 13:08:28 EST 2010

stephen barncard wrote:
> I will never bring up the Geometry topic again.

You didn't bring it up this time. ;) I never eat them any more because
my husband can't be in the same room with them.

But suppose the geometry manager could be fixed to resize brussels
sprouts, shrinking them down to the molecular level, or making them
giant so those of us who do eat them could make do with just one. You
could put one on your plate, grab a corner with your fork, and drag.
Instant oblivion.

As a matter of fact, I intend to demand that as part of a Rev update.
I'm a customer, after all.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com