RunRevLive.10: 72 hours left to save

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Thu Feb 25 20:28:05 EST 2010

On Feb 25, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Kevin Miller wrote:
> If you have not received your DVD you will have received a letter from us
> today offering you an estimated delivery time and year's free license
> extension. If you have not received the DVDs nor a letter, your DVD shipped
> some time ago and as far as we are aware it should be with you. If this
> applies to you feel free to contact me directly, off list.
…

Hi Kevin,

I don't know which circumstance applies to me, neither the DVD nor an email has arrived. I have been looking forward to reviewing the sessions, as I watched so many of them in the wee hours that I'm not sure I can separate dreams from reality!

I took the irrevocable step of paying for my flight to San Jose, so now I'm fully committed to the next convocation.

I was distressed to hear of Bill's death and of your own personal loss. I does seem as if you've found your footing again, though the effect of such a blow never ceases to reverberate in one's life.

I know you and the RunRev team are working as hard as you can; I am amazed at all the new features. See you in November!

tereza

Califex Software Inc.

Tereza Snyder

800 Water Street