RevBrowserPrint

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Feb 22 08:13:24 EST 2010

Hi Ray,

Yes, indeed, the printing quality will be bad, but at least you'll be
able to print something at all.

Do you have any good reason the believe that the revBrowserPrint
command produces better results?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 22 feb 2010, om 17:01 heeft Ray Horsley het volgende geschreven: