iOS Apps Update Model - Trigger

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Dec 9 18:55:40 EST 2010

There are several advantages to using the StackRunner (I'm calling it
AltRunner ;-P) concept:

   1. I can program stacks on my PC instead of having to use a Mac
   2. I can provision the exact same AltRunner client for different
   customers, and give them different links, and they will be running a
   completely different application. So, I only need to mess with Apples PIA
   provisioning once.
   3. I can beta test products faster.
   4. I can update my applications instantaneously, instead of the
   ridiculous 2 to 4 day update process Apple uses.
   5. I can load several different apps onto the AltRunner desktop, and run
   any of them individually.