On-Rev desktop client refuses to connect!

Medard liste.revo at medard.on-rev.com
Fri Dec 10 01:44:46 EST 2010

Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

>  I have not heard of this. Is this something different from the web page
> you log into, or is it simply another way to manage it?

?

I know only two ways to access one's website at On-Rev:

- the desktop client, for the Mac it's here:
http://www.on-rev.com/templates/onrev/files/onrevosx.dmg

- and the remote volume:
user.on-rev.com Secure WebDisk

besides that, there is a control panel to manage your internet server
count, named cPanel; the the sake of it, I access normally cPanel
(and I am still forbidden from the desktop client)

I forgot, with a ftp client, such as the one included in TextWrangler,
you can upload files onto the server [c'est la roue de secours ;-)]
CyberDuck does the work, also!

It's only the desktop client that refuses my connection ;-<