The power of despeckle-median filters: Image examples

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Aug 26 10:14:12 EDT 2010

Wilhelm,

Very interesting results. You say this was done via revTalk? Very nice.

I like the lack of visual clutter that the preprocessing with Despeckle offers.

Tom

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8