[datagrid] how to search and show the result?

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Tue Aug 24 16:19:48 EDT 2010

Well, folks I think that an outline thingy is kind of both a text container
AND a collection of rows with columns and various pieces of information
attached to each paragraph....

But anyway.. problem half solved for the time being since the size of
datagrids I use is rather small, it's ok to "cache controls". And thanks to
Trevors API we can get our hands into it.

 On the ground of it, the issue I raised is one of coherence because when we
start to have to implement as many "find commands" as we have GUI objects..
it will be less fun!! don't you think.. ?? and even so more for newbies
attracted by the X10 productivity, as advertised!