(data grid) is there a good workaround for obtaining other column values in FillInData for a Data Grid Table?

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Aug 18 14:35:57 EDT 2010

Not sure what the source of your data is but if it's coming from a
database, maybe you could have the db do the calculation for you when
it retrieves the data.  I'm using sqlite and have found it to be
lightning fast at calculations while retrieving data, so maybe
something like "SELECT columnA + columnB as Total, columnA, columnB
FROM ,tablename>...."

Pete Haworth

On Aug 18, 2010, at 9:25 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com