Problem with copy groups in standalones

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Aug 18 12:04:59 EDT 2010

Honestly, I think the process of compiling to an application ought to attach a splash stack automatically so people do not keep running into this problem. Then have a method for replacing the splash stack with your own, otherwise it uses a default stack whose script is modified to call the main stack on application launch.

My 2¢
Bob