Printing Field contents in RunRev Enterprise 4.5.5

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 07:55:05 EDT 2010

You might also double check that you didn't create two fields that have the
same name with one being blank....  I quite often use button scripts to
flesh out handlers before I turn them into functions in a card or stack
script.   I occasionally copy and paste a button control, change the script
and wonder why a click at the loc of the btn which I have in another button
which is doing a series of operations by clicking at the location of several
such test buttons  hasn't included the actions to be performed in the new
button's script...  Whoops, it had the same name as the button it was
duplicated from....

Good luck,

Wayne