Conversion of large Hypercard Stack to Revolution

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Aug 15 14:38:12 EDT 2010

Hi,

"wait 0 secs" really should be "wait 0 secs with messages" to have the effect you want.

Stripping the NULLs is an interesting idea, but there is no way to do this inside of HC as far as I know and removing _ALL_ NULLs might break the stack.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com